Hyundai Creta Facelift 2024 – Coming soon to turn Heads!
Hyundai Creta Facelift 2024 : Hyundai Motor is preparing to launch its evergreen product new generation Hyundai Creta Facelift in Indian market. Recently, a new spy shot of the testing Hyundai Creta had surfaced, in which it has been seen into its final stages of launch. The Hyundai Creta facelift 2024 will be launched in the Indian market on January 16, 2024.
Hyundai Creta 2024 Design
The new front that is being circulated was completely covered with camouflage, which is why there is no specific information about its design elements. But after seeing the spy images, we can it is a new design on the rear side with LED tail light unit, new roof rails, side steps, new highly mounted stop lamp with alloy wheels. Compared to the current Hyundai Creta 2023, the new generation Hyundai Creta facelift comes with excellent design updates. Below is the famous youtuber Rajni Chaudhry showcasing Creta 2024 abroad.
Hyundai Creta Facelift 2024 Interior & Cabin
If we look not only external changes, we are also going to see major changes in its interior cabin. Its cabin is going to get a newly designed dashboard layout with newly designed leather seats and central console and soft touch fabrics at many areas. Compared to the old generation, the new generation Hyundai Creta facelift 2024 is going to be more luxurious and premium.
Hyundai Creta Facelift Features
It is going to be offered with the best technology in features and safety. It is expected to have a larger touch screen infotainment system with an improved digital instrument cluster, wireless Apple CarPlay connectivity and Android Auto. Other things like climate control, 360 degree camera, ventilated seats with auto height adjustable driver seat in the front, voice control panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting with multiple color options, wireless mobile charging, air purifier and many other great features will be added benefits.
Hyundai Creta 2024 Safety
If we talk about safety feature, it is going to be offered with level 2 ADAS technology. Level 2 ADAS technology includes front and rear collision avoidance, blind spot monitoring system, automatic emergency braking, high beam assist, lane departure warning, lane return, driver attention alert, adaptive cruise control and rear cross traffic like we saw in XUV 700. Apart from this, other safety features include multiple airbags and 6 Airbags standard, electronic stability control, tire pressure monitoring system, hill haul assist, hill descent control, traction control and reverse parking sensor.
Hyundai Creta 2024 Engine
It is likely and speculated to be powered with the current engine options like we recently saw in Kia Sonet 2024. These engines will be like sonet like 1.5 liter naturally aspirated petrol engine, 1.5 liter turbo petrol engine and 1.5 liter diesel engine. Gearbox options include 6 speed manual, 6 speed iMT and 7 speed DCT, CVT and automatic torque converter gearbox. However, there is a possibility of change in gearbox options like 8 DCT.
Hyundai Creta Facelift 2024 Price
The price of the upcoming Hyundai Creta facelift is expected to be between Rs 11 lakh to Rs 20 lakh ex-showroom Delhi in the Indian market. The current Hyundai Creta price ranges from Rs 10.87 lakh to Rs 19.20 lakh.
Hyundai Creta Rivals
After launch, it will compete with it’s sister Kia Seltos facelift, Honda Elevate, Toyota Hyrider, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, MG Astor and Citroen C3 Aircross in the Indian market. And the best part is its electric version is also expected to arrive by 2025.
Hyundai Creta 2024 FAQs:
- What is the price of Creta Top Model 2024?
- Answer: The top model of the Creta 2024, the SX(O), starts at ₹17.89 lakhs (ex-showroom, India).
- What are the colors of Creta facelift 2024?
- Answer: The Creta facelift 2024 offers a range of 7 colors, including popular options like Polar White, Starry Night Black, and Denim Blue, along with new additions like Phantom Black and Aurora Silver.
- Is Hyundai Creta a luxury car?
- Answer: No, the Hyundai Creta is not a luxury car. While it offers some luxury features like a sunroof, touchscreen infotainment system, and leather steering wheel, it lacks the premium features and refinement found in true luxury vehicles.
- Is Creta 5 star?
- Answer: No, the Creta has a 3-star safety rating as per Indian safety standards. While it performed well in some tests, it fell short in others, resulting in the lower rating.
- Why is Creta a hit? / Why is Creta popular?
- Answer: The Creta’s popularity stems from its value proposition. It offers a stylish design, competitive price point, a range of features, and a reputation for reliability, making it a great choice for many car buyers, particularly in the middle class segment.
Driving & Utility:
- Is Creta a MUV or SUV?
- Answer: The Creta is classified as an SUV, specifically a small SUV marketed as a mid-size car.
- Is Creta easy to drive?
- Answer: Yes, the Creta is known for being easy to drive due to its well-balanced handling, good visibility, and comfortable driving position.
- Is Creta good for hilly areas?
- Answer: The Creta’s performance on hilly terrain depends on the engine and transmission combination you choose. Some options offer better hill climbing capabilities than others. Consider test driving different configurations to find the best fit for your needs.
Seating & Family:
- Can Creta seat 5 people? / Is the rear seat of Creta comfortable?
- Answer: Yes, the Creta comfortably accommodates five passengers with ample legroom and headroom even in the rear seat. This makes it a good option for families seeking a spacious and comfortable car.
- How long will the Creta last?
- Answer: With proper care and maintenance, the Creta can last for a long time, typically around 10-15 years. Mileage and usage will play a role in its lifespan.
- Which Creta is bigger?
- Answer: All Creta variants share the same dimensions and interior space. Differences lie in features and trim levels, not size.
- Which color is best in Creta?
- Answer: The best color for the Creta is subjective and depends on personal preference. Each color offers a unique look and matches different tastes. Consider browsing online pictures or visiting a showroom to see them in person.
- What are the shortcomings of Creta?
- Answer: Potential downsides of the Creta include lower fuel efficiency with automatic transmissions, lack of certain advanced safety features in lower trim levels, and a stiffer suspension on some models.
- Is Creta resale value good?
- Answer: Yes, the Creta has a good resale value due to its popularity, reliability, and reputation as a well-rounded car. This makes it a good long-term investment.